[Paraview-developers] Headtracking and camera settings

Jean-Noël Chiganne jean-noel.chiganne at limsi.fr
Tue May 15 12:26:29 EDT 2012

> What is your coordinate system like as far as your tracking system is
> concerned? If it does not match what ParView expects then you will
> face these issues.

In the pvx file, I put the CAVE coordinates in the tracker space, because
TrackerTransform of vtkVRPNConnection did not work properly (strange
behaviour). Maybe the matrix I put in it was wrong...

Thanks for the link to the article. I already (quikcly) read it, but I
missed some things. These day I'm working hard trying to understand how to
extend ParaView, and today an other fight was to dynamically create a slice
cut of an object by plug-in code, still trying hehe... (I think I will soon
post an other thread with that subject :p)

Thanks for your answer !

All the best,

Jean-Noël