[Paraview-developers] BUG?: Where can I get "mpirun" other than the folder of a released ParaView?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Feb 2 10:14:32 EST 2012

My mistake, I'm so used to using reverse connection from the cluster back to the client that I forgot that the local servers on the workstation are normal client/server, not reverse-connection.
I just double checked and I'm sure now. Honest.

The odd thing is that it looks as though the servers are in fact connected, it's just that the client doesn't realize it. I should attach the debugger and see what's really going on. I suspect when all the serverlaunch code was tweaked something got munged.

JB