[Paraview-developers] [paraview-developers] Where can I find ParaViewSuperBuild.sln?

Mingcheng Chen linyufly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:13:24 EST 2012

Thanks David!

I got a bundle of errors when compiling it T T.

As http://code.google.com/p/unofficial-paraview-dev-install/wiki/Notes3120told,
I should "upgrade" some project in MSVC.

What does "upgrade" mean here?

And, why do I have to build SuperBuild for installing ParaView on that page?

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Mingcheng Chen
February 1st, 2012