[Paraview-developers] [paraview-developers] Where can I find ParaViewSuperBuild.sln?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 11:33:26 EST 2012

It looks like the authors had trouble compiling the specified version
of those dependencies on their machines, so they dropped in different
ones and made sure superbuild used them.

When you build superbuild, it first builds all of the dependencies
that our standard plugins rely on, and then it builds ParaView.
Building ParaView directly is sometimes easier, but that won't produce
ParaView libraries that you can use to make plugins with that can be
loaded into the official ParaView binaries.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive