[Paraview-developers] {Int, Double}VectorProperties now require a {Int, Double}RangeDomain element?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Dec 7 10:36:58 EST 2012

Dear Moderator, please ignore last oversized post with snapshot attached, text version instead.

Cory

I'm rebased off of the v3.98.0 tag, possibly pqXXX stuff I added caused problems. I'll dig into it and if I don't find trouble I'll try a clean paraview build later. Might be a windows thing so I'll test on the cluster too.

JB

$ git log --graph --abbrev-commit --date=relative v3.98.0^..jb-debugleaks
* commit c9348a6
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   3 days ago
|
|     Debug Leaks with 3.98

* commit 020581e
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   4 days ago
|
|     Add console to paraview main for debugging

* commit bac4979
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   9 months ago
|
|     Add vtkSMCommandProperty for mapping commands to buttons
|
|     This adds support for creating a button which can be used to
|     execute a command when clicked.
|
|     Command property is a stateless property which is currently
|     used in computational steering code.
|
|     Conflicts:
|       ParaViewCore/ServerManager/CMakeLists.txt
|       Qt/Core/pqPropertyLinks.cxx

* commit 9fece9e
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   12 days ago
|
|     Fix a segfault using KdTree

* commit ac44981
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   12 days ago
|
|     Allow PkdTree to be passed to ordered compositing
|
|     Disable stereo rendering by default.
|
|     Change-Id: Ic188dfc4c6541edb16fc2e12c683c5496f842223

* commit b0947d3
| Author: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
| Date:   2 weeks ago
|
|     Add ability to disable redistribution from representation

* commit cd725bb
| Author: Pat Marion <pat.marion at kitware.com>
| Date:   9 months ago
|
|     add pqPythonDebugLeaksView widget for tracking vtk objects

* commit 6c5f016
| Merge: 6adad9a d6a69f8
| Author: Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>
| Date:   7 days ago
|
|     Merge topic 'update-nightly-binary-version'
|
|     d6a69f8 Update the nightly binary version to v3.98.0

* commit d6a69f8
      Update the nightly binary version to v3.98.0

      Change-Id: I94de91c5281e151f327f7e931ea443f9371f7234