[Paraview-developers] Panning not working in CustomRenderView

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:03:19 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My CustomRenderView is similar to a 2D view, but it
has a CustomRepresentation.

I have implemented super class methods like this in pqCustomRenderView
class:

Code:

QMap<QString, QString>
pqMeridionalRenderView::interactorStyleSettingsGroupToCameraManipulatorName()
const

{

    QMap<QString, QString> SettingsGroupToManipulatorName;

    SettingsGroupToManipulatorName["renderModule2D/InteractorStyle"] =

    "Camera2DManipulators";

    return SettingsGroupToManipulatorName;

}

In pqCustomRenderView.h file I have:

  static ManipulatorType* getDefaultManipulatorTypes()

    { return pqMeridionalRenderView::DefaultManipulatorTypes; }

     virtual ManipulatorType* getManipulatorTypes(int &numberOfManipulatorType)

    {

        numberOfManipulatorType = 9;

        return pqMeridionalRenderView::DefaultManipulatorTypes;

    }

Only mouse scroll is working in this view, which is giving zoom in
effect. Mouse Left button is not giving any effect.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Pandu.