[Paraview-developers] Panning not working in CustomRenderView

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:09:42 EST 2012

Hi Yumin,

Thanks for your reply. This was the change which worked for me:

    { 1, 0, 0, "Pan",  "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 2, 0, 0, "Roll",  "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 3, 0, 0, "Zoom", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 1, 1, 0, "Zoom", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 2, 1, 0, "Zoom", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 3, 1, 0, "Zoom", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 1, 0, 1, "Roll", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 2, 0, 1, "Pan", "Camera2DManipulators"},

    { 3, 0, 1, "Rotate" , "Camera2DManipulators"},

I got this from pqRenderView.cxx and modified the same in
pqCustomRenderView.cxx and it worked.

Thanks,
Pandu.