[Paraview-developers] {Int, Double}VectorProperties now require a {Int, Double}RangeDomain element?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 6 03:58:50 EST 2012

I noticed that in pv 3.98 if you have an IntVector Property

     <IntVectorProperty

         name="MaskPoints"

         command="SetMaskPoints"

         number_of_elements="1"

         default_values="100" >

     </IntVectorProperty>

Nothing appears in the GUI for the numeric entry unless you add

       <IntRangeDomain name="range"/>

Which seems like the default domains were not picked up. Did something get lost, or was the patch only for double?

JB