[Paraview-developers] Any success on building ParaView-3.10.1 on Mac OS OX 10.6.8 | Xcode 4.0?

nikos yiotis nikos.yiotis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:02:54 EDT 2011

ParaView-3.10.1 "I thought I removed VTK_USE_RPATH a long time ago" -> i've
added that manually which is wrong then  I have many issues with Xcode 4.0
(after a lot of tweaking i managed to build Paraview once, but obviously i
cannot  reproduce).
Anyone succeeded in building PV for Snow Leopard + Xcode 4.0?