[Paraview-developers] Fwd: [Paraview] problem with python script generated by trace for simple plot

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Oct 2 22:43:33 EDT 2011

> Is it possible to disable showing the small window which shows the result
of script?

Unfortunatley, no.  Paraview can be compiled in a mode to do software
rendering which does not require windows, but the paraview releases don't
have this ability.  If you're concerned about speed, it would be more
efficient if you modified the python script so that it looped over the files
in the same run, instead of having to start up and shut down each time, and
it could re-used the same window.

Pat

p.s. please remember to cc the mailing list so that everyone can have a
chance to reply