[Paraview-developers] Requiring Qt 4.6 for ParaView 3.8

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sun Feb 7 15:48:14 EST 2010

I wouldn't object to supporting 4.5 and 4.6. I think setting up 1-2
dashboards to verify building with 4.5 would be enough. We don't run into Qt
specific bugs too often anyway. I defer to Utkarsh though.

Also, if there is an attractive feature on the latest version of Qt that
will make our lives much easier, we are likely to move to it and not support
the previous version. So, I don't want to have an official rule about
supporting more than 1 version.

-berk