[Paraview-developers] Compiling under cygwin

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 24 14:55:46 EDT 2009

Hi Bob,

If there is an answer to your question, it would most likely be in the
paraview users list. You can search the archives for that list here:
http://paraview.org/paraview/help/mailing.html

I just made the archives for this list and the old ParaView3
developers list public so Google should index it soon enough.

As for the actual question, I don't have an answer. Sorry.  Any
particular reason why you want to use cygwin? Would you use X11? If
not, you probably mean MinGW not cygwin.

-berk