[Paraview-developers] Compiling under cygwin

Robert Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 24 14:41:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I haven't figured out how to
search the archives of this list yet, so I apologize.

Anyway, I'd like to compile ParaView/VTK under cygwin in Windows.  Has
this been successfully done in the past?  Is there a repository of
information for doing this?

And, ancillary question, is there a way to search the archives of this
mailing list?

thanks

--
-bob

67 percent of men are stupid--I belong to the other 13 percent.
*      Robert Kerr, Member of the Cubit Mesh Generation Team         *
*       and the Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team           *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 1323         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-1323      *