[Paraview-developers] Eclipse on Windows

Robert Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 2 16:28:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,
You're probably tired of hearing me moan and complain about this type of
stuff, but, depending on the response, this should be my last email on
this issue.

Is anyone out there successfully using eclipse to compile all of the
paraview build on Windows?  paraview seems to compile, but some of the
ancillary stuff (CxxTests, Python integration) doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks

--
-bob

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."- Isaac Asimov
*      Robert Kerr, Member of the Cubit Mesh Generation Team         *
*       and the Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team           *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 1323         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-1323      *