[Paraview-developers] Eclipse on Windows

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Oct 6 10:59:34 EDT 2009

I have done this a few years back, and remember some of the details.
What are the problems with CxxTests, Python? Do they not compile or
not run? Are you generating NMake makefiles, Visual Studio projects,
or an eclipse project? The eclipse project generator did not exist
when I tried it out. I just generated nmake makefiles and made my own
eclipse project and changed the eclipse build command to nmake.

Jeff