[Paraview-developers] "Create Lookmark" button in toolbar?

Stanton, Eric T etstant at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 15 14:23:27 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'd like to add a button next to the filter buttons in the top toolbar
of ParaView that will display the Lookmark Manager if it is not already
and create a lookmark of the current view. Based on some feedback I've
gotten, lookmarks might get used more often if the user can create one
with a single click (as opposed to going into Window-->Lookmark
Manager-->Create Lookmark).

Does anyone have a problem with me doing this?

Regards,

Eric Stanton
Sandia National Laboratories
Data Analysis and Visualization