[Paraview-developers] "Create Lookmark" button in toolbar?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:35:24 EDT 2005

My suggestion would be to create a new toolbar (not use the filter
toolbar) and make it invisible by default. You can then add an option
to Window -> Toolbars to enable/disable it. If this option is saved to
the registry, users who use lookmarks can enable it once and have it
there every time they restart. I do not believe that lookmarks are
used enough to warrant  putting them there by default. Specially
considering that even the animation toolbar (which does not take space
on the main toolbar) is not shown by default.

-Berk