[Paraview-developers] ParaView 2.2

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 14:02:57 EDT 2005

Hi All,

The remaining dashboard issues have been resolved, and the 2.2 branch has
been created for ParaView, vtkSNL, and VTKData.  It is named
ParaView-2-2.  I am beginning the release process for ParaView 2.2.0.  If
you find problems that need to be merged into the 2.2 branch, please let me
know (and preferably e-mail me a patch to incorporate the changes).  You
are now free to make checkins to the main CVS tree for ParaView again.

- Amy