[Opengeoscience-developers] m14001_cleanup_map

Ben Burnett benjam.arlyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:19:12 EDT 2013

I think your forgot to add file /source/web/lib/vgl/gl-matrix.js

build$ make
-- Could NOT find JSDoc (missing:  JSDoc_PATH JSDoc_TEMPLATEPATH)
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/benbu/src/climatepipes/build
[ 11%] Generating deploy/ogs.py
[ 22%] Generating deploy/websocket_chat.py
[ 33%] Generating deploy/websocket_pi.py
[ 44%] Generating deploy/cpi.py
[ 55%] Generating deploy/web/index.html
[ 66%] Generating deploy/web/lib/app.js
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/Users/benbu/src/climatepipes/source/web/lib/vgl/gl-matrix.js', needed by
`deploy/web/lib/ogs.min.js'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/deploy.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2