[Opengeoscience-developers] Picking

Wendel Silva wendelbsilva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:19:18 EDT 2013

Hello there,

The picking is working. The method returns the number of objects
intersected and store link to the actors intersected.
Although, currently the boundingbox tested is fixed because I didnt find
any method on actors to get its bounding box.

Is there currently anyone working on Actors to compute the bounding box?
Is there any need to make a picking more precise than its bounding box? For
that, after checking the boundingbox I would have to check the ray with
every polygon in the mesh, and if the object is big it will take some time.

Best regards,

Wendel B Silva