[Openchemistry-developers] Interest in contributing to Openchemistry

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:03:27 EST 2016

Hi,

Your next step should be to familiarize yourself with both cclib and
Avogadro, try using them and think about how they can interact. Look at the
ideas on the OpenChemistry GSOC webpage (
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2016) and read the various threads
on this mailing list to see what others are saying. Let us know if you have
any questions.

- Karol