[Openchemistry-developers] gsoc 2016 Contribution to project cclib:Integrate with Avogadro

vignan kothinti vignankothinti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:25:25 EST 2016

Hi,
I am Sai Vignan K, a pre-final year student of Dual degree(B.Tech+M.Tech)
Computer Science Engineering at IIT - Delhi.

During the research intern of Summer of 2014 I had worked on creating a
plug-in using Qt to SOFA <https://www.sofa-framework.org/>(Simulation Open
Framework Architecture) which enables following

1. Convert one file format to other file formats
2. Mesh muscle regions of body for flexible scaling by using Computational
geometry algorithms  using CGAL and boost libraries.

My work lies in line with the present project idea. I would like to know
where I should start specifically.

Other Projects by me can be viewed at github <https://github.com/saivig> and
site <http://www.cse.iitd.ac.in/%7Ecs5120289/>
<http://www.cse.iitd.ac.in/~cs5120289/>