[Openchemistry-developers] Interest in contributing to Openchemistry

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:55:58 EST 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from
the University of Buea, Cameroon. I am proficient in c, c++, and
python. I would like to contribute to Openchemistry for the Google
Summer of Code 2016. I am interested in working on the cclib project
"Integrate with Avogadro". I have previous experience developing a
VRML-STL parser hosted on github ( https://github.com/djkonro/vrml-stl
) and also an X3D importer for BRL-CAD, GSoC 2015, with basic cython
experience.

Thanks
Konrad