[Openchemistry-developers] Contributing to OpenBabel Project

Meghana PV meghana.palukuri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:12:12 EDT 2016

Dear Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison,

     I am interested in working on the project , 'Efficient Parallel
Maximum Weighted Matching Graphs', and have submitted my GSoC proposal for
the same. I have knowledge in graph theory and have worked with
combinatorial optimization as well and would like to contribute towards
this project. I have been looking through algorithms which can solve the
problem, and am currently reading up on them further.

     I have looked through the Open Babel Github codebase, and would like
to know the specific code files relevant to this project, as well as the
current major issues so that I may start working on them.
Looking forward to contributing to Open Chemistry.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Meghana Venkata Palukuri

4th year Undergraduate(Dual Degree),