[Kwiver-users] Python processes

Matt Brown matt.brown at kitware.com
Fri Sep 22 17:43:08 EDT 2017

Does anyone know the status of the current functionality of launching a
Python process with Sprokit? I am interested in making a histogram display
with Python. I used the Pyhton example ProcessImage, but got the following:

There is no such process of type 'ProcessImage' in the registry

I made sure that it was built with KWIVER_ENABLE_PYTHON set to ON.

Also, what should we do about naming Python processes in the registry?
Should we prepend something to distinguish it?

Thanks,
Matt