[Kiwiviewer] KiwiViewer paraview mobile remote fouction error

高宇 fightrain at 126.com
Sun Oct 6 21:01:02 EDT 2013

I wanna know why the example /VES/Apps/iOS/KiwiViewer can't show anything on the screen when choose "ParaView Mobile Remote". I have already load the plugins named mobile remote control on ParaView
in the desktop. But when I use the KiwiViewer downloaded from App store.The fouc
tion can work smoothly. Yesteday I add a test point to the Xcode project and I discover that the data which dektop paraview received is NAN(not a number).So the camera can't konw where the 3D model exits. But on iPad I didn't know the reason.Why it can't show the model? NO model data? or show error? I need your help.