[Insight-users] Problems using HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.cxx

devis peressutti devis.peressutti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:37:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I want to use the HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.cxx segmentation project
(Examples/Patented) so I added the USE_ITK_PATENTED flag in the cmake
configuration, generated and reinstalled ITK.

When I'm making the project though, I get the following :

 [100%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.dir/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.cxx.o
/staff/dp11/C++/Segmentation/FuzzyVoronoiMethod/Code/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.cxx:49:58:
fatal error: itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[CMakeFiles/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.dir/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.cxx.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any hints? Many thanks.

Devis