[Insight-users] Building ITK on Linux

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Feb 16 12:07:37 EST 2007

Please remove   "-pedantic" . I remember gcc 3.4 used to give warnings
exactly like the ones you have with -pedantic :
   " ISO C++ does not support 'long long' "

I presume gcc4.1 throws an error for the same.   (typical of gcc... warn
users with a few versions before erroring them out :) )

You might also want to remove the flag -Wlong-long (In any case, -Wlong-long
and -Wno-long-long are taken into account only if -pedantic flag is
specified).

Please let us know if this works for you.
-karthik