[Insight-users] Building ITK on Linux

Krishnaveni Budati kbudati at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:53:33 EST 2007

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your email.  Using echo $CXXFLAGS, the environment variable
has the following value:

-pedantic -Wall -W -Wfloat-equal -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual
-Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpacked
-Wunreachable-code -Winline -Wlong-long -Wctor-dtor-privacy
-Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wreorder -Wold-style-cast -Woverloaded-virtual
-Wsign-promo -Wsynth

Version of g++:
g++ (GCC) 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux)

As you suspected, CXXFLAGS has -pedantic. Could you please tell me what
could be done further.

Thank you,
Krishnaveni