[Insight-users] how can we calculate the rotation from versor

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 12:43:32 EDT 2007

Hi all users,
  I would like to know how can we calculate the rotation from versor?Are the three first parameter in the solution of Itarative closestpoint2,versor?
  the second question is related to 2D/3D point set registration.Can any body tell me in which part of the code of Itarativeclosestpoint2 shall I make some changes to convert it from 3D/3D pointset registration to 2D/3D pointset registration?
  thanks alot,
  Alireza