[Insight-users] Questions about the DICOM file reading and writing based on MFC

悦溪李 yuexili at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:49:49 EST 2006

Hello,

I am new in ITK, and I have some questions about the DICOM file reading and
writing. I built a MFC project using VC++.NET and ITK.
All the reading and writing codes are the same as what are given by itk
example "DICOMImageReadWrite".

However, when I comliped the project, it had no error but 36 warings like
follows( they fall into two classfies):
e:\InsightToolkit-2.4.0\Code\Common\itkEventObject.h(135) : warning C4541:
'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'itk::EventObject' with /GR-;
unpredictable behavior may result
e:\00lyx00\InsightToolkit-2.4.0\Code\Common\itkObjectFactory.h(51) : while
compiling class-template member function 'itk::MutexLock::Pointer
itk::ObjectFactory<T>::Create(void)'
        with
        [
            T=itk::MutexLock::Self
        ]
        e:\00lyx00\InsightToolkit-2.4.0\Code\Common\itkMutexLock.h(126) :
see reference to class template instantiation 'itk::ObjectFactory<T>' being
compiled
        with
        [
            T=itk::MutexLock::Self
        ]

When I debuged the project step by step,  it said "Unhandled exception at
0x77e8bbf3 in ITKFile.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: __non_rtti_object @
0x0012ee8c." and the error message caught by itk::ExceptionObject was
"Invalid output object type."

I will appreciate to know how to solve it.

Thanks for your time!

Best wishes!

Chris Lee