[Insight-users] Questions about the DICOM file reading and writing based on MFC

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Feb 22 22:02:41 EST 2006

The answer is almost there in the warning message.

You have dynamic_casts in the code. You need the /GR flag (which enables
RTTI) to run the code properly. How you enable RTTI depends on the
VisualStudio version you are using. I don't have VS6, but I've heard on
VS6, there's some way to get to a GUI setting "Enable Run Time Type
Identification". Look around in Compiler settings etc...

HTH
-karthik