[Insight-users] warning in FLT_WRAP_UI ( the problem in GetingStarted-IV )

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:16:16 EST 2006

Hi,all:

When I follow the Getting Start document to build my first FLTK+ITK project,
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-IV.pdf)
I encounter some warning and error in CMake and VC 6.0

After building FLTK and when I build MyProject example with CMake in the
GettingStarted.
I get a warning message as below :
In CMake 2.2 the FLT_WRAP_UI command sets a variable to the list of source
files that should be added to your executable or library.It appears that you
have not added these source files to your target.You should change your
CMakeLists.txt file to directly add the generated files to the
target.Forexample FTLK_WRAP_UI(foo src1 src2 src3) will create a
variable named
foo_FLTK_UI_SRCS that contains the list of source to add to your target for
you as was done in CMake 2.0 and earlier.In the future this may become an
error.
If I don't care this warning in the CMake and open MyProject.dsw to build.
It has a error message like below :
Building Custom Rule D:\FLTK\ex\my\ccb\myProjectGUI.cxx.rule
error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

What happen in this?
Have any expert can help me?

Kind Regards.