[Insight-users] Mutual Information Error

Jordan Soet jds at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri May 27 17:24:48 EDT 2005

Thanks for your help, Luis

For both images the dimension is 3, index [0,0,0], size [163,159,101],
spacing [1,1,1], origin [0,0,0]. It's like that because I read in the
files in a 'bad' way so that I could have some test data to work with
for now. The ultrasound gives the data in a *.V00 format which ITK
doesn't read, so I just basically read it in as a raw file and ignored
the header so that I could try some stuff out with ITK. Anyways, thanks
for your help, but I guess this means I'll actually have to work on
getting the images read in properly.

Thanks again,
Jordan