[Insight-users] InputRequestedRegion for filter with mini-pipeline

Nils H. Busch nilsb at cbs.mpg.de
Thu May 26 07:42:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

do I need to override the GenerateInputRequestedRegion for a filter using
a mini-pipeline with multiple inputs. One of the filters in the
mini-pipeline is a sub-class of FiniteDifferenceImageFilter. Do I need to
pad the input region for the input of this filter in its enclosing filter
or will this be done automatically ? More generally, my question touches
the issue if or in which cases a filter containing a mini-pipeline needs
to override GenerateInputRequestedRegion etc or if the pipeline handles
this automatically  and hence it is a bad idea to try to set them
explicitly.

Any pointers to manual sections or example code are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--
  Nils H. Busch