[Insight-users] different interpolators

Yu Qi felix_china at yahoo.com.cn
Thu May 26 07:42:33 EDT 2005

I use linear interpolater and BSpline(3rd order) interpolator separately in my application of registration.

The result of using BSpline interpolator is very good, I can see it from the resampled image.

But the result from Linear interpolator is not good. it has a larger versor value and 10mm different along Z axis. The resampled image also shows so.

I try to tune the parameters with linear interpolator, I got almost same results.
Does it means sometimes the linear interpolator can not get a good result?

Best Regards!

Yu Qi

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图