[Insight-users] ImageRegistration2 problem.

Woo, John WooJohn at uphs.upenn.edu
Tue May 17 19:58:04 EDT 2005

Hi, I'm a new user to ITK.

I have succeeded in running ImageRegistration1 and ImageRegistration3 with
their respective Example data.

However, I cannot seem to run ImageRegistration2 (MI Registration) correctly
with BrainT1SliceBorder20.png and BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png.

It seems to compile ok.  However, when running, it seems to give a Result of

Result =
 Translation X = 0
 Translation Y = 0
 Iterations    = 200
 Metric value  = 2.5398e-06.

It seems that all 200 iterations have values of
 2.5398e-06    [0, 0]

Am I doing something incorrectly?  I am running ITK on Cygwin on a Windows
platform.

- John.