[Insight-users] Convert .raw files to .img or .dcm format

Rosario Sance rsance at die.upm.es
Wed May 4 08:29:50 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot for your help. That´s just what I was looking for.
I have converted my images to .img and I can visualize them with the
program I had to use. The image´s features look worse than before  but I
guess that the only reason is that I have to choose better the parameters...

Thanks once more,
Rosario