[Insight-users] Convert .raw files to .img or .dcm format

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 1 10:52:38 EDT 2005

Rosario,

You will find examples on how to convert back and forth between
different image file formats in the directory:

             Insight/Examples/IO

You can certainly convert images between DICOM, Analyze and MetaImage
among many other formats.

For a full list of the image file formats supported in ITK, please
refer to the FAQ

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

In particular to:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#What_3D_file_formats_can_ITK_import_and_export.3F