[Insight-users] Installation Problem

Chaman Singh Verma csv610 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 16:31:09 EST 2005

Hello,

I am new to the CMake concepts, therefore, I don't know how to fix the following problem.
I think, I did as the installation guide instructured.

solo % make
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
cmake.depends is up-to-date
/sandbox/Software/Insight/Examples/Iterators: building default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building executable /sandbox/Software/Insight/Examples/Iterators/ImageLinearIteratorWithIndex...
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKIO
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [/sandbox/Software/Insight/Examples/Iterators/ImageLinearIteratorWithIndex] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Iterators] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2