[Insight-users] Borland Builder Problems

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Apr 28 11:49:00 EDT 2005

Rodolfo,

	That remind me of a problem I had a long time ago when using wxWidget.
When you use this library (on linux) it was setting the locale to the
french one and all of a sudden reading '.' did not work anymore. So the
reading of DICOM file was failing. Ref:

http://www.wxwidgets.org/faqgtk.htm#locale

	I guess you can quickly check that by either setting locale to the
default one, or try to sscanf "123.45" from your command line app and
from your GUI one.

HTH
Mathieu