[Insight-users] Borland Builder Problems

Rodolfo Palacios rpalacios75 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:39:26 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

I'm working on a GUI application that implements ITK's
ConfidenceConnectedImageFilter. I'm working on DICOM images so I'm using
itkDICOMSeriesFileNames to open the image files. The program compiles and
builds ok but when I run it it crashes when I call the SetDirectory method.

I've encountered this problem before when working on console applications.
If I compiled it outside Builder using make it would run fine, otherwise it
would crash. The problem here is that I'm working on a GUI application and
cannot compile it outside builder.

Are there any compiler directives that I must specify in order to be able to
work inside Builder?

I'm using Borland Builder 5.0 and Windows 2000
Borland Make version 5.2

Thank you.

Rodolfo Palacios.