[Insight-users] Affine transform - decomposition ?

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Mon Apr 25 20:43:47 EDT 2005

One option is to use the itkScaleSkewVersor3DTransform - its parameters
are a decomposition of the affine transform.

If you figure out a good way to decompose an affine transform, this
class could use it in the ComputeMatrixParameters member function.  I
haven't done any research into such decomposition...

Stephen