[Insight-users] DeformableModel Example Data and parameters

sandarak at wp.pl sandarak at wp.pl
Mon Apr 25 18:37:33 EDT 2005

Hello!

I wonder if sombody could send me some simple input data and values of
parameters that I should pass (or set in code) to 'DeformableModel1.cxx'
example to get some sensible segmentation result?

I've experimented with many input's generated manually and
automatically by other segmentation methods, but without effect. As an
output I'm always getting the same as I supplied as the mask input or
some slightly and rather strangely deformed shape.

This seems very strange. Papers on snakes say that active contour which
doesn't stay in any force field should shrink to a point or line depending on
initial parameters. But I'm new to segmentation so I may be complately
wrong.

I'm using ITK 2.0.0 on Windows XP with Visual Studio 6.0.

Thanks in advance

Michal Postrozny