[Insight-users] Q: Elastic/fluid PDE registration in ITK?

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Fri Apr 22 17:48:01 EDT 2005

Hi --

I was wondering if my perception is correct that there is no PDE-based
deformable registration with elastic or viscous fluid constraints in ITK
at this time? It appears that one can sort of "fake" the elastic
registration within the FEM framework, but that seems like a bit of
overkill?

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"