[Insight-users] KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Apr 21 10:46:36 EDT 2005

You might want to look at:

1. The reference in the doxygen, where KullbackLeibler is used to
register 2D-3D angiographs. (A. Chung, W. Wells, A. Norbash, E. Grimson,
“Multimodal image registration by minimising Kullback-Liebler distance”,
MICCAI, 2002.)
2. Kullback Liebler is used to register series of 3D-US to CT.
(Multi-modal 3D registration using the Kullback-Leibler distance,
Stippel, BIOMED 05.)

thanks
regards
kk