[Insight-users] itk+vtk using JAVA

Lars Matthäus lars.matthaeus at web.de
Wed Apr 20 10:34:40 EDT 2005

Hi users,

I try to use ITK together with VTK in JAVA, but so far without success.
As far as I understand the whole wrapping process of ITK to JAVA is more
than complicated and the result is, well, not too beautiful. But I
managed to run VTK with JAVA so I have hope ...

*Is there anybody who managed to get ITK+VTK+JAVA to work properly? Is
there any documentation around which could help? Or could somebody just
send me a tiny snippet of code to give me a start?*

Thanks

Lars