[Insight-users] About deformation Field

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 16:41:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

Paraview loads the file as a two component image and you've answered the second question yourself.

To use the "Calculator" to glyph the data, you have to first convert it to a "vector" representation.

1. On the Calculator, you will see a "Scalars"  button with two options, "ImageFile_0" and "Imagefile_1". These are the two components. Create a vector using the calculator buttons as:
iHat*ImageFile_0 + jHat*ImageFile_1

2. Then use Glph to see the deformation field

HTH
karthik