[Insight-users] Applications: installation troubles

Alexandra Badea alex at orion.duhs.duke.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:33:22 EDT 2004

Hi!

Thank you for correctly pointing one of my errors.
I should have selected the paths using (c)cmake and not type them in
the CMakeCache.txt. I could have avoided this type of error.

I realize I have FLTK in the "default" location as well so I set in my
CMakeCache.txt:

//Where can one of the fltk or fltkd libraries be found
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libfltk.a

//Path to a program.
FLTK_CONFIG_SCRIPT:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/fltk-config

//Path to a program.
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/fluid

//Where can one of the fltkforms, fltkformsd or fltk_forms libraries
// be found
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libfltk_forms.a

//Where can one of the fltkgl, fltkgld or fltk_gl libraries be
// found
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libfltk_gl.a

//Where can one of the fltkimages, fltkimagesd or fltk_images libraries
// be found
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libfltk_images.a

//What is the path where the file FL/Fl.h can be found
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/local/include

Still I get the following errors:

> ld: Undefined symbols:
> _fl_display
> make[5]: ***
> [/Users/alex/software/itk1.8/InsightApplications-1.8.0/build/
> SegmentationEditorFltkGui/EditorFltkGui/EditorFltkGui] Error 1
> make[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
> make[3]: *** [default_target_EditorFltkGui] Error 2
> make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
> make[1]: *** [default_target_SegmentationEditorFltkGui] Error 2
> make: *** [default_target] Error 2
> [ithaka:itk1.8/InsightApplications-1.8.0/build] alex%

I used the FAQ as a guide.

Many thanks,
Alexandra