[Insight-users] Applications: installation troubles

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 29 23:11:05 EDT 2004

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for your detailed report.

Your problem seem to be related to the configuration
of FLTK.  It seems that you are not providing the full
path to the fluid executable, and therefore the .cxx
and .h files cannot be generated from the .fl files.

Please read the FAQ for instructions on how to setup
the FLTK components in CMake.  You will also find
instructions for this on the Tutorials.

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm